King's Park previously represented Stirling in the Scottish League but the bomb dropped on their ground during World War II was the end for an already-struggling club.
Stirling Albion were formed in 1945 and their stadium was built on Annfield Estate, a short walk from the town centre.
The record crowd of 26,400 was set for a Scottish Cup tie against Celtic in March 1959 and floodlights were switched on for the November 1961 friendly with Birmingham City.
Stirling Albion spent a number of seasons in the top fight during their time at Annfield and made history in 1987 by becoming the first Scottish club to install an artificial pitch, going on to win the 1990/91 Second Division title (pictured).
Their last match at Annfield was a 2-0 win over Clydebank in May 1992 and they spent most of the following season groundsharing with Stenhousemuir before moving into Forthbank in April 1993. Clydebank were again their opponents and this time the Bankies won 3-2.