2019/20 BETFRED CUP FINAL - HAMPDEN PARK, GLASGOW
Sunday December 8 - Rangers v Celtic, kick-off 3.00pm
Scottish Professional Football League (the “Event Organiser”)
Hampden Park Stadium Regulations (the “Ground Regulations”)
All persons entering Hampden Park Stadium (the “Stadium”) are admitted subject to the these Ground Regulations, the Rules of Unacceptable Conduct and to the applicable Rules and Regulations of The Scottish Football Association, The Scottish Professional Football League and/or, where applicable, the Regulations of the FIFA/UEFA Competitions. ENTRY TO THE STADIUM SHALL BE DEEMED TO CONSTITUTE UNQUALIFIED ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
1. All matches are played at the Stadium in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the Scottish Football Association, The Scottish Professional Football League and where applicable, the Regulations of FIFA/UEFA Competitions.
2. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Club/Event Organiser reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without prior notice and without liability.
3. Tickets (whether season tickets or paper tickets) are issued by the Club/Event Organiser for the use of the ticket holder only. Resale or transfer of the ticket is prohibited without the consent of the Club/Event Organiser. If there is a breach of this condition, the Club/Event Organiser may cancel the ticket and retain any money initially paid for it.
4. In the event of this match being abandoned after having kicked off you may be entitled to a refund of the admission charge paid in the determination of the Club/Event Organiser acting reasonably. Where a match is abandoned before the expiry of the first half, the match ticket should be retained for the rearranged fixture if any. In sections of the Stadium where admission has been given but no ticket issued a voucher will be issued for admission to the rearranged fixture. In cases where the match is abandoned after or during the second half the use of the existing match ticket or Voucher for readmission shall be a matter for the reasonable discretion of the Club/Event Organiser. In the event of an all ticket match being postponed for any reason, the ticket will be valid on the rearranged date. In the event of postponement /abandonment/ cancellation of a match you may be entitled to a refund (in full or in part depending on the circumstances) of the purchase price of the ticket. Please contact the Club/Event Organiser for details. In all circumstances, refunds are at the sole discretion of the Club/Event Organiser.
5. Every person entering the Stadium must have a valid ticket.
6. Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter upon the trackside, field of play, or any other place specified by the Club/Event Organiser or the Police.
7. By entering the Stadium, all persons are acknowledging that photographic images and/or video recordings (and/or stills taken from video recordings) may be taken of them and may also be used by the Club/Event Organiser for marketing and promotional purposes. Entry into the Stadium is confirmation that all persons have consented to such use of their image. If these images should feature an individual prominently the Club/Event Organiser will make reasonable efforts to gain the consent of that person before publishing such images, however, if this is not possible, then entry into the Stadium shall be deemed consent unless the Club/Event Organiser is notified in writing to the contrary.
8. Further to paragraph 7, if such person is under 18 years of age, the parent, guardian or responsible adult who is accompanying them into the Stadium shall be deemed to have provided consent on their behalf.
9. With the exception of authorised media representatives holding accreditation issued by the Club/Event organiser, the taking of photographs or filming by any means inside the Stadium is prohibited. In addition, no transmission or reproduction, in whole or part, in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording or otherwise is permitted save with a special authorisation in writing by the Club/Event organiser and, where appropriate, the prior consent of The Scottish Football Association, The Scottish Professional Football League or appropriate body.
10. Only persons specifically authorised in writing by the Club/Event Organiser are permitted to offer newspapers, periodicals, match programmes, food, beverages or any other articles or substances for sale in the Stadium and any charitable collection will only be permitted within the Stadium footprint with the prior written consent of the Club/Event Organiser.
11. Unnecessary noise such as from the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion, annoyance, or nuisance of any kind, is not permitted in any part of the Stadium.
12. Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere within the Stadium.
13. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly FORBIDDEN. Racial, sectarian, political, homophobic or discriminatory behaviour, abuse or chanting is also forbidden and is considered as unacceptable conduct and may result in arrest and a lifetime ban from regulated football matches.
14. Please note it is an offence punishable by law for any person to enter or attempt to enter the Stadium:
1. Whilst in possession of a prohibited container which is capable of containing liquid and which if thrown would be capable of causing injury to another person.
2. Whilst in possession of alcohol.
3. Whilst drunk.
4. Whilst in possession of any article or substance whose main purpose is the emission of a flare for purposes of illuminating or signalling or the emission of smoke or a visible gas.
5. Any article which is a firework.
and all persons entering the Stadium may be searched by the Club/Event Organiser and/or the Police.
15. Standing is FORBIDDEN in seated viewing areas.
16. Banners, or other articles which could, or might be used as a weapon, or to cause offence, annoyance or unnecessary obstruction, or which are regarded by the Club/Event Organiser or the Police as dangerous or unsafe, are not permitted within the Stadium.
17. All persons entering the Stadium are admitted subject to the condition that they may be required to submit to search to prevent prohibited articles being brought into the Stadium, including those which might be used to cause injury or damage other persons or property.
18. Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any objects which may cause injury or offence whether on to the pitch or track or otherwise.
19. At all times, the right of admission is reserved by the Club/Event Organiser. No transfers from one seat to another within the Stadium will normally be allowed. Spectators found in the wrong area may be ejected.
20. The Club/Event Organiser reserves the right for its servants, and agents, and for members of the police forces to remove from the Stadium any person who does not comply with the rules and regulations of The Scottish Football Association, The Scottish Professional Football League and/or, where applicable, the Regulations of the FIFA/UEFA Competitions, or whose presence or behaviour in the Stadium is or could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, safety risk, nuisance, offence or annoyance.
21. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Football Banning Order.
22. The Club/Event Organiser operates CCTV cameras around and in the Stadium, which are monitored and recorded for the purposes of public safety and crime prevention.
23. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, the Club/Event Organiser may provide information regarding persons to the authorities where it is necessary for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime and the capture or prosecution of offenders.
Any breach of Ground Regulations may result in ejection or action by Police Scotland.