There's a top-of-the-table clash at Pittodrie tonight as Aberdeen host Celtic, live on BT Sport with a 7.45pm kick-off.
- Both sides have 23 points from their nine matches so far but Brendan Rodgers' men top the Ladbrokes Premiership table on goal difference. Rangers are in third place on 17 points, with Motherwell a point further back in fourth spot.
- Aberdeen and Celtic are the only teams still unbeaten in the league across the SPFL this season and the Parkhead club's unbeaten domestic run now stands at 60 matches.
- Celtic have won four games out of four on the road in the Premiership this term, with the Dons picking up 10 points out of 12 on home soil.
- Callum McGregor is Celtic's leading Premiership scorer in 2017/18 with five league goals. Aberdeen's Adam Rooney has four.
- Celtic won all six meetings between the teams last season, including a 3-1 success on their last visit to Pittodrie in May. Dedryck Boyata, Stuart Armstrong and Leigh Griffiths all scored inside 11 minutes before Jonny Hayes quickly pulled one back.
- Aberdeen's last victory in this fixture was 2-1 at Pittodrie in February 2016 when Jonny Hayes and Simon Church scored for Derek McInnes' team.
- Celtic’s last Premiership match was a 1-0 home win over Dundee on October 14, with Aberdeen winning away to Hibernian by the same score.
- There has not been a 0-0 draw between the teams since October 1994 – a Premier Division fixture played at Hampden Park as Celtic Park was being redeveloped.
- The referee for tonight’s big game is Craig Thomson.