Rangers and St Mirren meet in the second of the Petrofac Training Cup semi-finals at Ibrox on Saturday, live on BBC ALBA at 12.15pm.
The winners will play Peterhead - who beat Queen's Park 2-1 at Hampden on November 14 - in the final on Sunday April 10, 2016.
- Rangers thrashed Hibernian 6-2 at Easter Road in the first round, helped by doubles from Martyn Waghorn and Kenny Miller, before defeating Ayr United 2-0 at Somerset Park in round two with goals from Nicky Clark and Barrie McKay. Clark was the matchwinner as Mark Warburton’s men defeated Livingston 1-0 in the quarter-finals at Ibrox.
- Scott Agnew scored twice as St Mirren came from behind to beat Berwick Rangers 3-1 in Paisley in the first round. The Buddies conceded a first-minute goal at Annan in round two but recovered to win 2-1, with Alan Gow scoring the clincher. Ian Murray's men enjoyed an impressive 4-0 home victory over Dunfermline in the last eight - Stevie Mallan grabbed a double and Calum Gallagher and Agnew were also on target.
- St Mirren won this competition in 2005/06, defeating Hamilton Accies 2-1 at the Excelsior Stadium during Gus MacPherson's spell as manager. Saints also reached the final in 1993/94 but were beaten 3-0 by Falkirk at Fir Park. Rangers were runners-up in 2013/14, losing out 1-0 to Raith Rovers after extra time at Easter Road.
- The teams have met twice in the Ladbrokes Championship this season. Rangers won 3-1 at Ibrox on the opening weekend and 1-0 in Paisley at the end of October. St Mirren's last win over Rangers was 2-1 on Christmas Eve 2011 when Aaron Mooy and Paul McGowan got their goals.
- Rangers go into the game on the back of a 1-1 draw at Livingston. St Mirren drew 1-1 with Morton last Friday and it was the same score when they played Raith Rovers at Stark's Park on Tuesday.