The second phase of the Ladbrokes Premiership begins this weekend, with every club having now played each other once.
Here are a few of the facts and figures behind the season so far:
- A total of 181 goals have been scored - an average of 2.74 per game.
- Only three of the 66 Ladbrokes Premiership games have ended 0-0 - Hamilton Accies v Partick Thistle on the opening day, Inverness CT v Partick Thistle on August 12 and Celtic v Hearts on September 26.
- St Johnstone's 11 matches have produced the most goals - a total of 41 for an average of 3.73 per game. At the other end of the scale, games involving both Partick Thistle and Motherwell have seen 22 goals scored - exactly two per game.
- Dundee United are the only team yet to win a home game - their sole victory this season was away to Motherwell. Celtic are the only side still unbeaten at home.
- Dundee and Inverness Caley Thistle are the draw specialists, with four apiece so far. Ross County's three draws have all come away from home.
- Aberdeen began the season with a club record eight straight wins but are looking to end a run of three consecutive league losses when they entertain Motherwell on Saturday.
- St Johnstone striker Steven MacLean is the leading scorer in the Ladbrokes Premiership with nine league goals. Celtic's Leigh Griffiths has netted eight times, with Liam Boyce of Ross County on seven goals and Adam Rooney of Aberdeen on six.
- The biggest win of the season was Celtic's 6-0 victory over Dundee at Celtic Park on Sunday September 20, thanks to goals from Tom Rogic, Leigh Griffiths, Emilio Izaguirre (2), Scott Brown and Nadir Ciftci. St Johnstone have claimed the biggest away win to date, defeating Aberdeen 5-1 at Pittodrie on Saturday October 3.