The SPFL has made the following nominations to the Scottish FA Congress for the coming season:
• Andrew Dickson (Rangers FC)
• Malky Mackay (Queen’s Park FC)
• Justine Mitchell (Dundee United FC)
• Mike Mulraney (Alloa Athletic FC)
• John Nelms (Dundee FC)
• David Reid (Stenhousemuir FC)
The SPFL Board has appointed Ann Budge to the Scottish FA Football Regulatory Advisory Group (‘FRAG’).
She will join Brian Caldwell (St Mirren FC), Andrew Dickson (Rangers FC), Henry McClelland (Annan Athletic FC), Michael Nicholson (Celtic FC), Rod McKenzie (Harper Macleod solicitors) and Iain Blair (SPFL Company Secretary), all of whom stay on FRAG as SPFL representatives. Ann has accepted the nomination.