An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and motivated sports therapist/physiotherapist to work with the Stenhousemuir first team.
The responsibilities and duties of this role include the following:
- Diagnosing and treating injuries to players
- Overseeing treatments and rehab of players
- Supporting players with pre-game physical preparation
- Working closely with conditioning coach
- Monitor the injury history of players
- Monitor weight of players
- Regular communication with the coaching staff with regards to player injury status as well as quarterly reports to manager summarising previous quarter and actions going forward
Training nights are generally Tuesday and Thursday evening at Ochilview Stadium, Stenhousemuir and matches are normally on a Saturday at 3.00pm. This can vary on occasion but notice is usually given.
It is expected that the successful candidate will be in attendance at training and games unless agreed with the manager.
For further information or to enquire about this role, please call 01324 562992 or e-mail [email protected]